Saturday 7 July 2007

Future Projects...

I'm very excited by the things I have in the pipeline to make but very frustrated at not having the time to do them. I have just received some super little pairs of beads that I bought from E-bay, in the shapes of birds, fish, and even a couple of pink elephants! I can't wait to start making more kitsch pieces. I also bought a large piece of fabric with a Noah's Ark animal print which I want to make into nice roomy shoulder bags. The piece de resistance (!) are the porcelain beads I have just ordered in the shape of toucans and tree frogs - as you can imagine, my brain is just fizzing with ideas!

However, there is very little time to spare at the moment - the day job just keeps on interfering one way or another. The end of term and school year are a fortnight away and we are so busy getting various things sorted out for the children leaving, the new children starting in September, as well as a slew of farewell/'thank God it's over' parties! If that wasn't enough, I have committed myself to taking my daughter to see Shrek 3 today, going shopping for shoes tomorrow, the garden looks like a jungle after all that rain, not done any painting for ages, the list goes on....

Oh yes, and I've just received a new knitting project from Wear-Downey, which is a company I knit garments for and get paid for doing so. It is a lacy skating dress........hmmm, is that a new fashion or am I kitting out some figure-skater somewhere?

So it may be quiet here for a while..........

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Hang on in there, it's the summer hols soon, so perhaps you'll have more time for making then.
P.xx