Friday 20 July 2007

Last Day of Term...


Hooray, that's the end of the school year, six weeks of holiday! I managed to make it through the day without tears - hard to do when you are saying goodbye to children you have been with for three years. Four of them I have been with for five years as I used to teach at their pre-school. The one thing that nearly finished me off however, was reading the above card from a little girl I have known and taught since she was two. How can anyone not get misty when a seven year old writes that about you all by herself! I shall miss them all, some definitely more than others...

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

That must make up, at least partly, for your hard work, knowing that you have made a difference. What a lovely card to receive.
Well done Caroline!
6 weeks off now!
Penny.