Monday 23 July 2007

Noah's Ark Bag


I know it is raining, but honestly I bought this fabric before the floods started! This afternoon I finished the bag that has been cut out for a fortnight waiting to be sewn together. It is fairly voluminous with a circular base and gathered sides, yet when worn on the shoulder it falls into a narrow arc. It has a semi-circular pocket inside and closes with a pair of ties. Fully lined as well - makes a change for me to be so thorough! Not too sure what will happen to this - probably for the craft fair circuit. Anyone interested in buying it here - £10 + p&p

1 comment:

Raggy Rat said...

ooh i love noahs ark things ...
perhaps becasue i have twins !

i wanted to know more about your daughter, my first born has had a few truggles to overcome but is still in mainstream school ...

love the sea glass neclace too
i have a HUGE vase full, mostly pieces from scotland ...