Saturday 18 August 2007

Eek! I've been Tagged!

Thank you Penny and Toby for tagging me in the 8 Random Things game - I will try my best but you know how hard I find this sort of thing! In fact that is my first Random Thing - technology hates me! I was going to take pictures of my morning dog walk - but the camera, despite having new batteries, refused to work. This pretty much sums up my relationship with all things technological - they can spot my fear and act upon it, choosing when they work or don't and taking it upon themselves to malfunction when I have spent hours trying to set something up. Some might say it goes back to my inability to read an instruction manual all the way through (but they are so dull.....) but I prefer to think machinery has it's own agenda where I am concerned......

No comments: