Wednesday 1 August 2007

Toucan Play...........

Well, finally got around to making something using the gorgeous litle porcelain toucans - aren't they the sweetest thing! This necklace is made using various glass leaves and flowers, plus one toucan, all hung on leaf green wire. It took a long time to work out how to get the toucan looking like he was sitting among the leaves - I have a great many failed Fimo branches and brown beads which just didn't work... In the end it wasn't as complicated as I was trying to make it, which must go to prove something! I also made a pair of earrings, just for good measure.
Necklace £20 + p&p Earrings £7 + p&p

Off now to go and get ready to go to the beach - a whole week without rain now, wow, amazing!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh! that is cute Caroline!
Love the colours

natural attrill said...

This one made me laugh!
P.x

Anonymous said...

love your necklace. Can O pop a link on my blog to yours?