Monday 24 September 2007

Little Felt Puppy

Believe it or not, the above took about three hours to make - this is a very labour intensive/non- cost-effective pastime! I am a bit miffed that the photograph has picked up every stitch - they don't show very much at all in real life, but the flash must just reflect off the cotton. Shows up my wonky sewing - well, what do you expect with dark felt, dark cotton and under electric light. I'm lucky I can still see straight! The pattern calls for a number of accessories - bowl, bag of doggy snacks, tins of dog food, coat and toy - but I think I'll give it a couple of days before attempting any more. There are other more sensible things I could be doing...........like the ironing.....pah!

1 comment:

Laura Sparling said...

Aw! He's great and I'm not even a big dog fan.

Don't give up with the little felt thingamys, Caroline! I want to see the little cat one that's on the front of the pattern book!

Laura x