Saturday 20 October 2007

Ai Chihuahua!!!

I know, I know, I should be finding better things to do, what with going on holiday very very shortly, but I just couldn't resist sitting in front of the 'The Green Mile' on tv last night (possibly one of my favourite films ever) and working on this little chihuahua. I found the pattern on the net and it just begged to be made. SOLD!
I really am going now - see you all in a week or so and yes I will have pictures. I'm just wondering how much wool, felt and stuffing I can fit into my suitcase........

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

I think this is my favourite of your knitted dogs, very cute chihuahua.
P

The Fairy Godmother said...

This chihuahua is adorable.

Unknown said...

Aaah! He's adorable!!

Alyssa Thomas said...

so cute. love the little handkerchief.