Friday 2 November 2007

My Poor Eyes......


Here he is, my smallest crochet teddy bear yet, finished and ready for action and I think I may never see straight again! I'm amazed this got done as it has a strangely soporific effect on me - I fell asleep while making him again last night.

I'm not too sure what will happen to him - I'm thinking keyring/phone charm. My lovely son told me I should make lots of them as he is sure they'd sell (bless him for his faith in my abilities!) but I don't know whether my eyesight would last the distance!

I'm awaiting an Amigurumi book from Amazon - this really is becoming a bit of an obsession! However, I think it will be back to beading today - so many crafts, so little time....

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Oh, how cute is he? So small. No wonder your eyes went all funny!

Laura x

Unknown said...

woah! he's cute!!