Friday 21 December 2007

Giraffes & Zebras

At last, the giraffes and zebras I keep on about! After clearing up my huge pile of crafting supplies, which have been cluttering up the kitchen for months, in order for us to be able to sit down to eat our Christmas dinner next week, I then got half of it out again to get started on these. To start with, as the charms come in left and right sets, it seemed a good idea to make earrings. As the charms are quite large, a lot of the beads I had set aside to be used with them are too much, so these are quite small and simple. The giraffes have a little amber lampwork bead each and are on gold wire. The zebras have three faceted black glass beads, and are also on gold findings. Each pair is £10 + P&P

Anyone who loves these charms as much as I do should visit My Vintage Charms - Emma has a huge selection of vintage and kitsch charms.

No comments: