Friday 20 June 2008

Etsy Shop - Nearly There!


Well, I am so nearly at the point of 'opening' my Etsy shop, which as you can see from the above will be called Pretty Flamingo. It does exist on Etsy, but as yet has no items for sale - one very good reason for this, I have a stall at All Saints School summer fair tomorrow and at last year's fair I sold about half my stock! So I really don't want to list items today and have to remove them tomorrow. Of course, tomorrow may be totally different and I might just sit there with no customers at all, but I don't want to take that chance - for one thing all this listing/unlisting/uploading/downloading does my head in! I have to learn these things by trial and error all by myself and find it very stressful - don't laugh, I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century against my will!

So have your pennies ready, it should all be done by Sunday............fingers crossed, eh?

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Good luck for the sale tomorrow Caroline!
P.x
(money has now been posted for my bracelet)

Unknown said...

oh how exciting Caroline!
Good luck!
I've posted a link to that clip on my blog thanks Caroline-didn't realise it didn't work :0(