Saturday 21 June 2008

...Now I know He Loves Me!

My other half came home from Belgium for the weekend and brought me this!!! Other women get flowers or jewellery, I get a jar of Plop.

Actually, I know he brought it to make me laugh, which it did, plus there were lots of other goodies so I'm not complaining! We had fun thinking of ways to eat it - Plop sandwich, Plop on toast, dipping biscuits in Plop, or just sticking your finger in Plop and licking it off......sorry to those of you who don't have the sense of humour of a five year old!

A quick and heartfelt thank you to those of you who bought things from me today at the All Saints Fair - much appreciated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah! I'd buy that too if it was me-tee hee!!!
Wish I could get some plop on toast!

natural attrill said...

Hee hee!!
P.

Magpie Magic said...

LOL Good sense of humour, absolutely essential. Hope you got some nice stuff at the car boot sale.