Thursday 12 March 2009

With a Chick-chick here.....


Despite knitting like mad to complete a commission, I have had time to make a couple of fun things inbetween.


These little chickens and their chicks are so tiny and sweet - just right for Easter decorations. The plan is to have quite a few done and up on Etsy before Easter......well, I've done two at least! If you fancy a knitted chicken, they will be £3 plus p&p.


I've also made a luminous Amigurumi octopus keyring this was my own 'design' - very simple really. There will be more of these in different colours shortly. They will be £4 plus p&p.

There are more projects but still secret......

3 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Love your little chicks. They are cute. :-) I think they'd be nice with little ribbons or illusion cord as well so you can hang them up.

The octopus keyring is cute. :-) It would also be good as a mobile phone charm or handbag charm. And if you made it slightly bigger you could use tiny seed beads on the bottom of the legs for the suckers. :-)

Have to say, I like your own designs much better. They're cute without the VERY sweet edge the amigurumi sometimes have.

natural attrill said...

I like the little chickens!
P.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are the cutest. I love your stuff. Must learn to be a better knitter. Thanks!