Sunday 10 May 2009

Busy Bee.....


It's been a busy couple of weeks but I don't seem to have produced much I can show I'm afraid. I'm back painting the potato illustrations but have been instructed to keep them under wraps until publication, so I really can't show any more here. I've been knitting like mad, but it's a summer top for me and taking ages so nothing interesting there.

I spent a lot of time over the weekend out in the garden planting out all the many seedlings I have raised this spring and generally tidying it up as it is all growing so fast at the moment. That
climber with the huge leaves on the pergola is a kiwi vine - I'm hoping it will finally fruit this year.

I'm sorry - this wasn't the most exciting of posts, was it?

3 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

What a lovely garden. :-) Looks very Mediterranean.

Sallie said...

I like the view of your garden. I like all the color.

natural attrill said...

Your garden looks lovely Caroline.
Penny.