Friday 13 November 2009

Don't You Love It When That Happens?

I've often said that it is an excellent creative nudge when you get asked to make something you wouldn't normally do. This is a mini-me of a late guinea-pig (it has ceased to be...) which I gaily agreed to take on without the slightest idea of how I was going to do it. However, with a bit of pattern cannibalism once again, with some initiative thrown in, here he his and I love him! I think there should be more, a whole herd of guinea pigs....do you think they would be good sellers?

4 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Very cute. Yep, I think a whole herd plus some mice and bunnies would be great for the craft fairs you're going to do soon. Think of all the kids that aren't allowed a pet. This is the perfect solution!

natural attrill said...

Cute little guinea-pig, and yes! I think they'll be populer with kids for your Christmas craft fairs. I'd love to see a huge herd of them all photographed together.
Penny.

Unknown said...

GUINEA PIG! That thing is hilarious! I lurve him!

Sallie said...

Very cute guinea pig. Children will love this.