Thursday 26 November 2009

You Cheeky Little Devil!





I'm very tired, my fingers are sore, but goodness I've been prolific lately! The latest felt mascots are a little cute devil, dressed in red and looking very surprised with himself......


...and a little blue angel who looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!


Look at his teeny wings!


They have both been made with the intention of being for sale at the two (and only) Christmas fairs I will be setting up shop at this year. However, if you don't live in the vicinity and would like to snap these up beforehand, just e-mail me at the above address. They cost £6 ($10) plus p&p. I can also make more for you in different colours and different poses - don't be afraid to ask!

On the art front, still slogging away at the potato painting.....down to single digits now, three more if I am not mistaken. Can you imagine how much champagne will be consumed when the final brushstroke on the final potato picture is made?

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

These are cute. I wonder how long they'll last before they're snapped up!

Good news on the potato front. My guess is barrels and barrels of champagne, possibly lorry loads... LOL