Sunday 5 September 2010

Back to Work....


Back to work indeed....today sees the start of the school year and I am back in a different class with a new little boy. After a summer of 'doing my own thing' around the house and art-wise, I am getting on with some paid art work now too...the above is just a taster as I have a long way to go with it yet and I'm afraid you aren't going to see it in full before the owner does! I'm enjoying being back in the saddle (pun intended!) which is just as well as this is the first in a slew of four horse portraits I have lined up.


I don't know if you can make out the bunches of grapes from the photo, but at the moment our patio is like a little piece of the Mediterranean...just waiting for some good old British weather to wreck it all! Hopefully they will be picked before that happens, but in the past the first frosts have ruined the olives as I wasn't prepared!

No knitting to show at the moment - I'm making the accessories to go with the two little dogs from previous posts, and quite frankly, that is just a little dull!

3 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Your garden looks fab. Fingers crossed you get the harvest all in before the cold weather starts.

Intriguing horse's behind there... LOL Can't wait to see the whole image.

Sent you some cat pics, hope you got them... worried about your mailbox being too full for you to see your mail! xo

Soggibottom said...

Dull ?
Dull ?
Nevee !
love the grapes, they look better than our.. :-) x x x

Unknown said...

I am going to avoid the inappropriate comments here, which basically means I'm not going to say anything. Damn.