Thursday 10 February 2011

Hello,Hello, It's Good To Be Back!

Sorry to quote a Gary Glitter song, but despite his proclivities, the music was fun!
Well, after 4 computerless days, I now have a very clean house!  It's quite shocking how much you rely on a computer  and also how much time you spend on it!
Anyway, I now have a Frankenputer which a colleague at work's husband has very kindly put together for me, retrieving all my files and photos from the old mangled hard-drive, for which I am eternally grateful. (Note to self - back things up regularly!)
I haven't yet had a chance to tinker with the thing and re-discover how to download my photos, but give me a couple of days and I'm sure I'll get there.
So it's back to business as usual - hooray!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good stuff Caroline!
I'd die if I lost anything on my computer :0(((
Thanks for reminding me to back up-shall be doing it very soon!

Sallie said...

Hooray!

Magpie Magic said...

Glad to have you back! :-) xoxoxo