Tuesday 29 March 2011

Commissions Are Like Buses.........

........none for ages, then three come along at once.  I'm very pleased to say that as well as this very enjoyable double portrait of a pair of handsome retrievers, I have two horses to paint as well.  Phew - I was beginning to panic as the weeks since Christmas kept passing with no paid work coming in!

It's very hard to take a photograph inside a tiny plastic greenhouse, as I have just discovered!  You can see that the tomatoes are at last growing well and catching up with the ones at Soggibottom - this may be a closer run race than I thought at first.  Place your bets please.......

2 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

I thought they were dogs not buses! ROFL Glad to hear you've got lots of work. :-)

Fingers crossed on your tomatoes.

xo

Soggibottom said...

Yep, serious competition :-) :-) :-) xxx