Sunday 6 March 2011

Mr.Fuzzy....


I really should have been keeping count of all the little knitted dogs I have made over the years - it must be well over fifty.  This is the latest little chap, a very fluffy Tibetan Terrier type pup who will be on Etsy together with his armchair and blankie when I can get some better photographs later today.

With regard to the prawn draw, the winner is......fanfare.....Angela!  If you could get in touch with me Angela  with your address, I can pop the prawn in the post - now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say!

My poor little car is almost back to normal - it helps having a professional car restorer in the family!  He did his best under the circumstances (cold car park, few tools) and most of the dent has gone, as well as the black scrape marks.  It will never be perfect, but at least it doesn't look like I drive with my eyes shut. I would put a picture up, but it's cold out there and I'm still in PJ's.....

4 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Cute. Love the little dog. Looks really cute and realistic. The blanket and arm chair are sweet too. xoxo

Sallie said...

VERY CUTE little dog! I love the chair and blanket, too.

Soggibottom said...

No matter how many doggie's you make they all seem to look good to me...
Congratulations on your win Angela..... :-) x x x

Unknown said...

ah such a sweet little doggie!!!
Glad to hear car is nearly back to normal.
Enjoy the REM album! I've listened to it plenty now and still am!