Thursday 28 April 2011

Cat Antics...

As an arts-and-crafts Jill of all trades, life is never dull.  My latest little commission is a knitted cat to be used for a stop-frame animation.  So he had to have a couple of extra tricks up his sleeve.  We know he can sit down, but he can also.....
....stand up and turn his head to the right......
....turn his head to the left....
...bend his tail any which-way....
...and now he's just showing off!

He has to have a few accessories - bed, bowls, toy, litter tray...and it would seem that once again I will be crocheting poo.  Did I say that life is never dull?

The horse portait is about 20 minutes away from completion.....watch this space.

3 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Do you know, he looks a bit like the ginger tom over the bridge that is always after the birds on the bird table :-) x x x

Sue Doran said...

Adorable, he has such personality! I'd love to see the animation if it's ever put on-line but I'm wondering whether the poo will be featuring in the film work ...

Magpie Magic said...

The portrait is fab! And I love the little kitten. Cute. :-) xo