Wednesday 20 April 2011

What a Beautiful Day....

The sun is shining and it's quite warm out there today, just like summer.  We've had an outing this morning to Farnham to visit the art shop for supplies and the yarn shop...well, just because!  Of course I can't walk out of there empty-handed....
...but they were in the sale.

There is another pug set in progress, more my own design this time as I haven't liked the bought patterns I have used.
He just needs a blanket & a toy now.

Some of us spent the afternoon like this....

Others of us will be doing the same but indoors - just as much fun, but without the sunburn!

2 comments:

Houseelf said...

Cute pug! I've been bottom up in the garden planting a new herb bed in this gorgeous sunshine. In the evening I've painted the hall and stairs in 2 coats. Big tick on list.

What a wonderful horse- is it a commission?

Caroline B said...

Hi Houseelf, you have been busy!
Yes, the horse is a commission - I have two of them to do in the same style. Fun!
C.