Monday 2 May 2011

The Cat's Pyjamas.....

Here he is, one fully jointed cat ready to be animated.  He now has a comfy red bed, a food bowl, a water bowl complete with removeable 'water', and a funky purple mouse-toy.
I can't wait to see him in motion - how weird will that be?  I love these random projects, such fun to try and free-style an everyday object in miniature knitting.

I spent most of yesterday mounting and framing 6 paintings ready for a local exhibition at the weekend.  Fleet Art Society will be holding their annual exhibition at the Harlington Centre from Friday evening until Sunday tea-time.  I shall be painting in situ Sunday afternoon, so if you are in the area come and say 'Hi'.

3 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Can't wait to see the animation. The cat is so cute and I love the toys/accessories you made for it. xo

Houseelf said...

Good luck with the exhibition.

What a fun project!

Sue said...

The little cats are adorable.

I wanted to ask about your knitted dove. Is that your original pattern or did you find it somewhere. We have a special love for doves and I'd like to make one for Rob.
Sue