Thursday 6 October 2011

It's Finally Happening......

After 18 months of very hard work and a further 18 months of waiting, the potato book is to be published at the end of this month, with a launch party being held at Waitrose HQ the first week of November.  I'm very excited at the prospect of seeing the book, but filled with trepidation at attending the big 'do'.  Seeing as I am the sole illustrator, there will be a fair amount of focus on me.....which I don't mind in small amounts, but well, y'know....  Good excuse to buy a new outfit though!

I will have a number of copies of the book to sell from home and will have further details about this when the time comes...I might even sign them for you!
I forgot to mention this last week - I've had a few enquiries about the pattern for the knitted fox stole. Seeing as how it is very doubtful I will have time to knit any more for sale in my shop over the next few months, I have painstakingly transcribed my horrendous scrawl from notebook to legible pattern, which is now for sale in my Etsy shop. 

2 comments:

Gretel said...

Hooray, chips all round! Get in there and enjoy your moment, without your illustrations there wouldn't be a book worth looking at.

Unknown said...

fabulous news Caroline and fabulous work! so excited for you! Will be something else attending that do!!!
you must post some pics of the occasion :0)
Well done you x
Looking forward to seeing the book too.