Thursday 1 December 2011

Grab It While You Can!

Tomorrow (Saturday 3rd December) I shall be selling my wares at a Christmas Fair (Tavistock Infant School, Fleet, 2.30 p.m.) and as I know that the little knitted creatures usually fly off first, I'm warning anyone who has been umming and ahhing about buying something from my Etsy shop to get in quick to avoid disappointment!  I shall be shutting the Etsy shop tonight until the fair is over, which gives you most of today to think about it.

I will also have five paintings in the Fleet and District Art Society Exhibition today and tomorrow - check it out, it;s usually a good little exhibition.  Being held at the Harlington Centre, Fleet, Hampshire from Friday 2nd Dec noon until 5.30 p.m. tomorrow.

Talk about spreading yourself thin..............

No comments: