Monday 2 April 2012

Let It Snow......

As we had a whole week of sunshine and t-shirt weather last week, it was only a matter of time before the British press started warning us that it is going to snow.  I don't know when we turned into a nation of scaremongers and panickers....so, just in case tomorrow I am trapped inside the house under a five foot snow drift, I thought I'd take advantage of the Spring sunshine this afternoon and go and look at some blossom.
The primroses are out.....
.....so are the cherries.
Somebody was so full of joie de vivre that he felt inspired to roll in the grass....
....do some running.....
....roll in the grass...

.....roll in the grass.......
...oh come on, Clovis, haven't you had enough?
That's a sheepish expression!
All that fun makes a dog thirsty, so time to go for a paddle in the stream.

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of all the snow........yeah, right!

1 comment:

Niki said...

That is a cool looking daog!