Wednesday 2 May 2012

Exhibition Time

It seems a very long time since I had any work in an exhibition - our local art society has had to limit their exhibitions to one per year due to high fees for the local hall.  However, we have a little bonus this year with a week long exhibition being held at All Saints Church hall in Fleet to help celebrate the church's 150th anniversary, starting this Friday 4th May.

As usual, I left it until the last minute to frame my pictures - luckily it all went well and they are now ready and waiting to be delivered.  I have had it in the past where I left it until the day before the exhibition to frame a painting and then broke the glass - which involved a mad dash to the local glaziers just before closing time!

If you are in the area next week, pop in and have a look - the standard of work is usually very high and there will be plenty to look at.




1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Good luck with the exhibition. Hope you sell both... although if you don't I am sure the jellyfish will be snapped up through your blog or Etsy VERY quickly. xoxoxo