Tuesday 31 July 2012

Holiday? What Holiday!

Technically, I am on holiday from work with the schools being closed for summer.  However, I still have lots of work to be getting on with.
I have a couple of these to be doing - lovely to be drawing dogs again, I think they really have to be one of my favourite subjects.
This is slowly taking shape - it's nice to take some time out now and again and knit a rock - just free-forming and no idea what it looks like until it is stuffed.  These rocks have been sewn into place now and I have plans as to how the bottom section will look.  Then I have to populate it....

As well as the above, I have been spending a great deal of my time knitting something very complicated for the animation involving beads and buttons and a lot of sewing.  I've also been designing another scarf for Dunlop McCandless, which is still in the prototype stages - I shan't know if it has been successful until it is all sewn together.

Some of us are finding the summer harder going than others......

2 comments:

Sharon Whitley said...

you certainly are busy - the dog is looking gorgeous and love the knitted rocks!

Magpie Magic said...

You have been busy! I love the way the rock pool is already looking. It'll be so fabulous and special when it's ready and perfect to play with. I almost fancy one for myself. LOL

xoxo