Monday 6 August 2012

Shaggy Dog Story...

Who's this, trespassing on Clovis's territory?  Well, it's a mini Briard, part of a commission that has been oustanding for far too long while I struggle through the stack of work I have at the moment.  Thanks to the torrential rain outside and the Olympics on TV inside over the weekend, I was able to get this knitted and sewn up pretty quickly.  All she needs now is her bed and blankie and she's set to go. By the way, she's about 4 inches tall - I don't think Clovis would object to such a small interloper!

For the past few years I have been working my way through a box of free business cards that I had printed up by Vista Print - they weren't great, but they did the job.  When they finally ran out last month, I decided to get some decent ones made and this is the end result.  Considering I did this online and pretty much had no idea what I was doing (no change there!), they have turned out exceptionally well - I love the shadowy repeat of the front picture on the reverse side.  So if you buy something from me you will now get one of these popped inside the parcel.  Thank you Vista Print, you've done a great job!

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Cute dog and I love the cards. If you're not happy with Vista you should try Moo Cards. I love the quality of them and their mini cards.

xoxo