Wednesday 24 April 2013

Being Boring....

Apologies - I'm not being a very good blogger this week.  I have nothing new that I can show and nothing interesting is happening.  So let's have a look at a painting I did years and years ago when I first returned to wielding a paintbrush. Back then I was still using photos I found in books and magazines - I wasn't selling much, as I was just starting out. In fact, I still have this painting stashed away in my portfolio - perhaps I should go through and see what else is hiding in there!  This was painted in watercolour.

I have been busy - lots of bits and pieces to be made for the animated film, that rainbow shawlette is near completion, and I started a curly-haired dog but have run out of yarn and await a new ball all the way from the USA.

The garden is sprouting, I have been planting seedlings out there - let's hope there are no frosts!

The porch has reached an impasse which is frustrating - all we need in there is a floor and I could move everything back in, but no idea when that floor will be fitted.  It's been a fortnight of shuffling around piles of porch stuff in the house and I am very fed up...

I am having a stall at Tweseldown Artisan Market on Saturday - pop along if you are in the area. I will be selling all sorts of things, from paintings to jewellery to knitted shawls and novelties.  First time doing something like this - let's hope it is successful!

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Good luck with your stall. Fingers crossed you sell lots. Shame about the porch. It's such a little thing to hold everything up. :-( Hope you get it done before the weekend. xoxo