Thursday 2 May 2013

We Got There!

I have found a way to circumnavigate the picture problem - seems it is Firefox causing the glitch so I have to go through another browser - a pain in the backside but at least I get to show you some photos.

This is a little, or rather not so little, dog knitted with some fab yarn I picked up in Boston last year.  It knits up like a thick pile carpet, which means the dog is twice the size of my usual ones, but very very cuddly!  Unfortunately, one ball was not enough, so I had to order more from the USA (cheaper than revisiting the shop at least but not as much fun).  Once he has a collar and some accessories, he will be in my Etsy shop.

I also bought extra yarn, enough for two more doggies, one in this camel brown, another in paler beige.

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Sweet. Glad you managed to get there. I've given up on Firefox. I am using Chrome now. Firefox was causing far too many problems. xoxo