Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Sneaky Peek...

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter (If not, why not?  The link is right there, look, up to the right...) here are some stills from the animated film I have been working on, Nudinits.

I knitted quite a few creatures, here  are a few.  The chickens have to be one of my favourites - still can't quite believe they came out of my head!
Here's mama pig, doing what pigs do best.
And looking quite proud about it too!
Of course, there's never poo without flies....I knitted them too!
Snails are always a problem in the garden - but I wouldn't mind a few of these, cuddly not slimy!
And finally, here's the cat in his litter box.  And yes, I had to knit the contents of the litter box too!

By the way, there are a couple more days left to enter my giveaway for the wave painting - just leave a comment and I'll do a draw on the 11th October.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your knitting is wonderful, agree the Chooks are great. Well done

MB Taylor said...

I just watched Tickled Pink, and can I say, using metal snaps on the sow and piglets was a stroke of genius. I'm going to have to watch the video several times to catch all of the little knitted details. You, my dear, are amazing.