Thursday 12 February 2015

Friday...Again

The weeks are just flying by, I'm not sure where the time is going.  This week I have been sewing, mostly hand sewing a tiny walkman for a new animation.  I did get a few minutes to run up this cushion cover with some very cool fabric - I just love jellyfish!

Working from home is proving to be a good decision - I have bits and pieces coming in that are enough to keep me going.  Next on the needles is a fabulous vintage men's cardigan - I cannot wait to get started, it is the coolest design I've seen for ages.

Next weekend is the Unravel knitting show at Farnham Maltings.  If you are planning a visit, try and make it on the Saturday as we will be there as 'nudinits', showing the film at 1.30p.m. and fielding your questions!  I have a feeling it might get raucous...

No comments: