Tuesday 27 September 2016

Busy Elsewhere...

I've not had much time to produce anything to show here lately.  My sister came to stay last week - she lives in Greece and I have not seen her for about 7 years, so we had a lot of catching up to do as well as seeming to visit every shop in the vicinity!  As soon as she left, I buckled down and finished painting Stacie's room as I now have a stack of work lined up and needed to start the week with a clean slate.

So, on the easel: double dog portrait; horse & children portraits waiting in line
On the needles: some very small houses

In other news, the Nudinits 2017 calendars are now in the shops - I've seen them in two separate places in my local town already.  The Nudinits book comes out very soon, see it here.  It has photos from the film, interesting stories, facts and figures about Woolly Bush and it's inhabitants, and quite a few knitting patterns, many designed and written by myself.  Would make a fantastic Christmas present for the knitter in your life!

No comments: