Friday 9 September 2016

Chickens In Cowboy Boots....

 This has taken me weeks on and off - I'd forgotten just how long a very detailed acrylic painting takes - but it is finally finished.  One of the weirdest, funniest and most enjoyable commissions I have ever had. Painted in acrylic, blood, sweat & tears on Dalerboard.


 It's that time of year again - six jars of grape jelly with more grapes on the vine.  However, I think the birds can have the remainder this time, I'm busy!

If you are slightly squeamish, don't scroll down any further.  I dropped a large picture frame on my bare foot yesterday and for a few minutes thought I might need a trip to the Emergency Room.  However, with the application of witchhazel and an antiseptic cream, it's subsided a bit.  Can't wear proper shoes just yet though - thankfully it is still warm enough for flipflops.



No comments: