Monday 3 October 2016

Prints!

 Just got the prints back from the shop - they did a pretty good job overall.  I know the chicken painting was a hard one to replicate and there have been a few variations on the original colours, but nothing too drastic or noticeable.
 I have to do a few little extra touches on these and then they are ready to go to their new homes.
 While I was getting the chickens printed, the shop had a bit of a special offer if I bought 3 prints, so I had one done of my Wild Water Horse painting.  It came out very nicely and is now for sale in my Etsy shop - it's bigger than the original, and half the price!
It is printed on stretched canvas and ready to hang as it is or can be framed.

If you fancy having a print of one of my paintings, get in touch, we can talk!

No comments: